Loly in the Sky is a brand that might ring a bell. You have no idea how many times I have heard or seen people wearing this awesome brand, but I had never had the chance to stop by one of their actual stores. I had seen their products and visited their online store a million times, but since they only have stores in selected points of Mexico, I had never witnessed their perfect black and white glory.
This post is sponsored by Loly in the sky, all opinions are my own.
I know I don’t usually make “favorites” posts, but for some reason I’m totally into these kind of posts, I love to read other people’s favorites because I believe it’s super cool to give recognition to those amazing products that stand out during the month.
So, let’s get started
- Victoria’s Secret Passion Struck Fragrance Mist. I first got this product as a gift and OMG you guys, I instantly fell in love with this scent and of course I had to re-purchase. They changed the packaging since the las time I got it, but the scent is exactly the same. I really can’t find the words to describe what this product smells like, but in the packaging it says that it’s “fuji apple & vanilla orchid”. So if one day you find yourself wandering around VS’s mist section and don’t know what to get, just try this one.
- Starboy by The Weeknd. I know this album came out in the last week of November, but I just had to include it because I’ve been listening to it non-stop, in fact, if you follow me on Snapchat (@anapicazzo) you already know how obsessed I am with this record. Abel Tesfaye, you are a genius, thank you for making awesome music.
- EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit. Another awesome gift! I have to admit that I am a fan of EOS products, they never disappoint me. I am currently obsessed with this specific lip balm. It smells amazing and it’s perfect to carry around. If you haven’t tried this brand, I highly recommend it.
- Scarfs. I don’t have an specific “brand” to recommend you, but I decided to put this accessory on my favorite list because I’ve been really into it lately, specially because the days are getting colder
and winter is coming. There are a billion stores where you could get one of these beauties from, they come in all different colors and sizes. I really want to get one of those that are huge and could double up as a blanket.
- Ray-Ban Round Mirrored Sunglasses in purple. I got these as a gift to myself on my birthday last year, and you have no idea how happy I am that I did, because these are the cutest and coolest sunglasses ever! Even though they are purple, they go with everything. I love this sunnies forever and ever!
- Ankle boots. In general, these and sneakers have been my favorite thing to wear lately. They are comfortable and great for those days when you want to look a little more dressier but not so much. Right now these kind of boots are super trendy and you can find them anywhere.
- NYX Simply Nude Lip Cream in Fairest. When I first got this product I wasn’t sure that it was for me, I barely even used it, but when I finally gave it a go I loved it! I don’t own many nude lip shades, and this one is great! I get so many compliments when I wear it and I totally wore it all month long!
- Armani Exchange Watch. I could not find the exact link to this specific product because I think that they don’t sell it anymore, but I got it as the most amazing birthday present ever 2 or 3 years ago. It’s such a cute piece and it goes with everything. I just love it so much 🙂
That’s all for today guys, Happy December!
Quote of the day: “New month, new mindset, new focus, new intentions, new results” – Unknown
Let’s be friends!