It was just another day scrolling through my Pinterest feed, when I came across this stunning, Ready To Wear Spring 2017 Collection by Elie Saab. Yes, in fact this collection was debuted last October during Paris Fashion week, but there is something about it that has had me daydreaming ever since I first lay eyes on it. No joke, I even have a song that goes with it, and it’s “Seeing Stars” by Børns.
I know I don’t usually make “favorites” posts, but for some reason I’m totally into these kind of posts, I love to read other people’s favorites because I believe it’s super cool to give recognition to those amazing products that stand out during the month.
So, let’s get started
- Victoria’s Secret Passion Struck Fragrance Mist. I first got this product as a gift and OMG you guys, I instantly fell in love with this scent and of course I had to re-purchase. They changed the packaging since the las time I got it, but the scent is exactly the same. I really can’t find the words to describe what this product smells like, but in the packaging it says that it’s “fuji apple & vanilla orchid”. So if one day you find yourself wandering around VS’s mist section and don’t know what to get, just try this one.
- Starboy by The Weeknd. I know this album came out in the last week of November, but I just had to include it because I’ve been listening to it non-stop, in fact, if you follow me on Snapchat (@anapicazzo) you already know how obsessed I am with this record. Abel Tesfaye, you are a genius, thank you for making awesome music.
- EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit. Another awesome gift! I have to admit that I am a fan of EOS products, they never disappoint me. I am currently obsessed with this specific lip balm. It smells amazing and it’s perfect to carry around. If you haven’t tried this brand, I highly recommend it.
- Scarfs. I don’t have an specific “brand” to recommend you, but I decided to put this accessory on my favorite list because I’ve been really into it lately, specially because the days are getting colder
and winter is coming. There are a billion stores where you could get one of these beauties from, they come in all different colors and sizes. I really want to get one of those that are huge and could double up as a blanket.
- Ray-Ban Round Mirrored Sunglasses in purple. I got these as a gift to myself on my birthday last year, and you have no idea how happy I am that I did, because these are the cutest and coolest sunglasses ever! Even though they are purple, they go with everything. I love this sunnies forever and ever!
- Ankle boots. In general, these and sneakers have been my favorite thing to wear lately. They are comfortable and great for those days when you want to look a little more dressier but not so much. Right now these kind of boots are super trendy and you can find them anywhere.
- NYX Simply Nude Lip Cream in Fairest. When I first got this product I wasn’t sure that it was for me, I barely even used it, but when I finally gave it a go I loved it! I don’t own many nude lip shades, and this one is great! I get so many compliments when I wear it and I totally wore it all month long!
- Armani Exchange Watch. I could not find the exact link to this specific product because I think that they don’t sell it anymore, but I got it as the most amazing birthday present ever 2 or 3 years ago. It’s such a cute piece and it goes with everything. I just love it so much 🙂
That’s all for today guys, Happy December!
Quote of the day: “New month, new mindset, new focus, new intentions, new results” – Unknown
Let’s be friends!
It doesn’t matter how much you love to play round with makeup, if you’re not a professional makeup artist I’m pretty sure you are still learning new things about it every single day (we all are). There are some things that beauty gurus on youtube sometimes forget to mention (come on, I’m sure I’m not the only one who learned how to do makeup through the wonderful world of youtube). That’s why today I’ll talk about the main makeup errors that I’ve noticed most people make and the worst part of it all is that they don’t even notice. Don’t let that be you!
I’m pretty sure that everybody is aware that braids have always been the go-to hairstyle for girls (and it is now a trend among boys too). Braids have been around forever, they have proven to be timeless and classic, since they never seem to go out of style.
In this braid appreciation post, I will share with you a few of my favorite types of braids, for the most part they are very easy to do and you can wear them for pretty much any occasion. Dutch braids are perfect for the gym or even a night out, or you can just accentuate any updo by adding a cute braid.
Just a little side note: There’s no need whatsoever to be a braid expert in order to try this styles, I actually suck at braiding my own hair, I think I can only do normal pigtails and an occasional fishtail braid on myself, that never stops me from trying though (shoutout to all of you who are braiding pros).
I’m hoping after this post, you get the inspiration you need to take your braid game to a whole new level.
It’s december once again, which means we get to look back on all the great products that have made our lives a little bit more fun. Today I want to share my 2015 beauty favorites with you. Probably most of these products were released way behind like in 2014 (I really don’t know), but it’s definitely been the year that I’ve been using these non-stop.
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Rosé Eau de Parfum
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Rouge Pur Couture in Soft Fuchsia
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (love this as a highlighter)
- Garnier Eye Roll-On
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown
- EOS Visibly Soft Coconut Milk Lip Balm
- Sephora Collection Pro Brow Brush #20
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Fusion (I think it’s limited edition)
I’m not going over every single product because it would transform this into a really big post, so I’m just going to mention some quick things. I got the Carolina Herrera fragrance as a gift from my boyfriend, so if you’re reading this, thanks a lot because you nailed it and I love it. Talking about the Urban Decay products mentioned earlier, the quality is so good, the primer potion has never failed me and the Naked 2 has been my favorite pretty much since it came out because the colors are so neutral and vibrant, so you can easily do an every day look or a party one. I’m sure everybody has heard of Soft & Gentle by MAC, it gives you a beautiful glow that is perfect for every single season of the year, if you haven’t tried it yet I highly recommend it. I obviously have an obsession with lip balms (who doesn’t?) and ever since I discovered EOS, it has been my go to but this summer I picked up the coconut milk one and OMG guys, it smells heavenly and it’s so soft on your lips, it’s my favorite. Continuing with the lip stuff, this summer I discovered the YSL Rouge Pour Couture Lipsticks and of course I picked a pink shade, it was my absolute favorite during the summer time, I think it was the only lipstick I wore, it’s just so pretty. Last but not least, my gorgeous and perfect MAC lipstick in Pink Fusion was given to my as a gift on my birthday by my lovely friend Dayris. Like its name says, the lipstick is literally a fusion between pink and red with a blue undertone. I had never owned a lipstick with those characteristics so I was very excited to try it out, it’s no surprise that I love it and plan to keep wearing it throughout the next year.