It was just another day scrolling through my Pinterest feed, when I came across this stunning, Ready To Wear Spring 2017 Collection by Elie Saab. Yes, in fact this collection was debuted last October during Paris Fashion week, but there is something about it that has had me daydreaming ever since I first lay eyes on it. No joke, I even have a song that goes with it, and it’s “Seeing Stars” by Børns.
I don’t know about you but I just LOVE to watch “What’s in my bag” videos on Youtube, it’s seriously addicting. I don’t have a Youtube channel, but I figured why not do it on a blog post.
So, first things first, my bag is a super simple black bag that I got at Kate Spade. I love it because it’s not too big and it’s not small either, it’s the perfect size and somehow all my stuff fit in it. Of course I have to change bags when I need to carry my laptop and a little more stuff, but on a daily basis this bag is just perfect.
Happy New Year! It’s been ages since the last time I gave you a life update, and I’m sorry for that. My MIA status ends today. If you follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (anapicazzo), you certainly know what I have been up to.
So…*Drumroll please* I WENT TO JAPAN!
This post is sponsored by Loly in the Sky, all opinions are my own.
Loly in the Sky is a brand that might ring a bell. You have no idea how many times I have heard or seen people wearing this awesome brand, but I had never had the chance to stop by one of their actual stores. I had seen their products and visited their online store a million times, but since they only have stores in selected points of Mexico, I had never witnessed their perfect black and white glory.
This post is sponsored by Loly in the sky, all opinions are my own.
I know I don’t usually make “favorites” posts, but for some reason I’m totally into these kind of posts, I love to read other people’s favorites because I believe it’s super cool to give recognition to those amazing products that stand out during the month.
So, let’s get started
- Victoria’s Secret Passion Struck Fragrance Mist. I first got this product as a gift and OMG you guys, I instantly fell in love with this scent and of course I had to re-purchase. They changed the packaging since the las time I got it, but the scent is exactly the same. I really can’t find the words to describe what this product smells like, but in the packaging it says that it’s “fuji apple & vanilla orchid”. So if one day you find yourself wandering around VS’s mist section and don’t know what to get, just try this one.
- Starboy by The Weeknd. I know this album came out in the last week of November, but I just had to include it because I’ve been listening to it non-stop, in fact, if you follow me on Snapchat (@anapicazzo) you already know how obsessed I am with this record. Abel Tesfaye, you are a genius, thank you for making awesome music.
- EOS lip balm in Summer Fruit. Another awesome gift! I have to admit that I am a fan of EOS products, they never disappoint me. I am currently obsessed with this specific lip balm. It smells amazing and it’s perfect to carry around. If you haven’t tried this brand, I highly recommend it.
- Scarfs. I don’t have an specific “brand” to recommend you, but I decided to put this accessory on my favorite list because I’ve been really into it lately, specially because the days are getting colder
and winter is coming. There are a billion stores where you could get one of these beauties from, they come in all different colors and sizes. I really want to get one of those that are huge and could double up as a blanket.
- Ray-Ban Round Mirrored Sunglasses in purple. I got these as a gift to myself on my birthday last year, and you have no idea how happy I am that I did, because these are the cutest and coolest sunglasses ever! Even though they are purple, they go with everything. I love this sunnies forever and ever!
- Ankle boots. In general, these and sneakers have been my favorite thing to wear lately. They are comfortable and great for those days when you want to look a little more dressier but not so much. Right now these kind of boots are super trendy and you can find them anywhere.
- NYX Simply Nude Lip Cream in Fairest. When I first got this product I wasn’t sure that it was for me, I barely even used it, but when I finally gave it a go I loved it! I don’t own many nude lip shades, and this one is great! I get so many compliments when I wear it and I totally wore it all month long!
- Armani Exchange Watch. I could not find the exact link to this specific product because I think that they don’t sell it anymore, but I got it as the most amazing birthday present ever 2 or 3 years ago. It’s such a cute piece and it goes with everything. I just love it so much 🙂
That’s all for today guys, Happy December!
Quote of the day: “New month, new mindset, new focus, new intentions, new results” – Unknown
Let’s be friends!