What’s in my Bag

I don’t know about you but I just LOVE to watch “What’s in my bag” videos on Youtube, it’s seriously addicting. I don’t have a Youtube channel, but I figured why not do it on a blog post.

So, first things first, my bag is a super simple black bag that I got at Kate Spade. I love it because it’s not too big and it’s not small either, it’s the perfect size and somehow all my stuff fit in it. Of course I have to change bags when I need to carry my laptop and a little more stuff, but on a daily basis this bag is just perfect.

This new year I’m trying to stay a lot more organized so I’ve made a vow to carry my journal / planner EVERYWHERE, so I’ll let you know how that turns out. Another one of my resolutions is to read more books, because with school and work I hardly ever get time to do it, so I decided to carry it with me to read every time a get a few free minutes. I just started reading “The Girl on the Train” and so far, so good. This book has kept me turning page after page non stop.

I have the most sensitive skin ever, so sunscreen and sun glasses are a must. Makeup wise, I only carry lip balm and lipstick. Right now I’m head over heels about this lip tint that I got in Tokyo, it’s called “Peri’s Ink Velvet” and it’s everything.

I also carry a super small card holder from Express, which is super convenient because it takes so little space, I can fit all my ID’s and some cash, which is perfect. Last month I got this small portable battery and I’ve been loving it ever since, I carry it with me in case my phone runs out of battery and there are no outlets around (I aso take the regular charger, but you never know).

Last but not least I need earphones with me at all times, in case I want to listen to music or watch a video (you don’t want to disturb other people with noise), a pen in case I want to write something on my journal and probably the most important thing of them all… a hair tie, it’s so annoying when you need it and realize you forgot to bring one.

I obviously carry my phone in my bag too, but I was taking the picture with it so yeah.

Oh, and those little pom poms are from Miniso, a very popular store in Japan and China.

That’s all for today, let me know which are the essentials that you always carry with you.

Quote of the day: “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will” – Suzy Kassem

Let’s be friends!

Bloglovin’ | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter

Share:

16 Comments

1. January 26, 2017 / 4:14 am

Cute bag! It’s the perfect size to fit all the essentials in but not too big that you can overfill it (which is often my problem)…The stuff I carry in my bag is pretty much the same, bar the journal, as I keep my diary on my phone and I only carry sunscreen during the summer, as unfortunately it’s rarely that sunny here in the UK.

Samio

• January 27, 2017 / 3:15 pm

I’ve heard so much about the weather is the UK, I would love to go! I would not mind the lack of sun at all! xx

• January 27, 2017 / 3:15 pm

Glad you liked it girl! Thank you so much for reading! xx

• January 27, 2017 / 6:25 pm

Thanks for reading! xx

2. January 27, 2017 / 10:42 pm

I love your Kate Spade purse! I recently got one for Christmas but I’m scared to use it cause I don’t want to ruin it xD Also! I always carry a book in my purse too.

3. January 28, 2017 / 1:38 am

I always love getting a peek into what people carry in their bags. Perhaps it’s because I’m nosy lol! I’m trying to stay more organized too so I’m taking a little journal with me everywhere. I really want to read The Girl On The Train next!

xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

4. January 29, 2017 / 1:38 pm

I love your bag! I have similar essentials as you. I have like the idea of carrying a planner around in the bag but mine is a bit too big for that, I think, haha 🙂

-Leta | The Nerdy Me

5. January 29, 2017 / 10:56 pm

Oh I used to be obsessed with watches these videos on YT, then the what’s in my bag trend turned into the ‘what’s in my shower’ trend and it started to get a bit weird…haha

If I did one of these it would be so boring though because I usually carry around my wallet, phone and keys with me and that’s about it!

PS, I love all of these photos 🙂

Julia // The Sunday Mode

6. January 30, 2017 / 2:04 pm

I love all your bag essentials. So tidy compared to mine…it’s always a hot mess and I can never find anything. lol Have a wonderful Monday, doll.

❤️ http://www.TheBlushingPink.com

7. January 31, 2017 / 5:38 pm

I only carry lip balm and lipstick too- those are my go to’s to put in my bag. Love your bag Ana, it’s such a perfect size and so cute! I usually carry my journal with me wherever I go too, it’s good to have when you get an idea or need to jot down an idea! xo

8. Jessica
    February 2, 2017 / 1:54 pm

I’m so glad you found my blog because I found yours!! OMG I love those youtube videos!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries